Toronto-Dominion will promote U.S. head Bharat Masrani to CEO once Ed Clark retires in late 2014. Organic growth and selective M&A especially in the U.S. will remain priorities during the lengthy transition period, the executives of the Canadian company said.
Trained in the USA: Masrani Pick Signals Where TD's Growth Plans Lie
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app