The $11.5 billion-asset subsidiary of Umpqua Holdings Corporation said Thursday that its private banking arm will expand service to Seattle and San Francisco.
Umpqua Brings Private Bank to Seattle and San Francisco
JAN 10, 2013 6:32pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE