A spike in smaller deals, along with improved premiums, is providing hope that buyers and sellers are finally coming together as industry experts forecast several years earlier.
Bank M&A on Pace for Best Year Since 2008
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues