Macatawa Bank (MCBC) in Holland, Mich., has exchanged all of its outstanding preferred stock for common stock and cash to simplify its capital structure and direct dividends to investors.
Macatawa in Michigan Swaps Out Its Preferred Stock
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter