Observers expressed alarm over Monday's announcement that Bank of America submitted incorrect information to the Federal Reserve Board for its stress tests, saying it raises doubts about the credibility of the test.
Will Bank of America's Mistake Undermine the Fed's Stress Test?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app