Customer rewards donít have to be tied to spending. The set of behaviors that merit rewards is expanding for some savvy banks, as they seek out ways to foster an emotional bond with their customers. Zions Bank is offering perks to young scholars, marathon runners and Broadway fans.
Rewarding Experiences: The New Twist on Loyalty Programs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter