Most homebuyers do not obtain multiple offers or even compare interest rates when buying a home, according to new study released by Fannie Mae.
Consumers Rely on Lenders' Reputations When Shopping for Mortgages
NOV 27, 2012 4:23pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE