Bank of Hawaii in Honolulu will exit the American Samoa market in the first quarter by closing its two branches in the U.S. territory.
Bank of Hawaii to Exit American Samoa Market
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues